How to make stock weather app on home screen transparent like it is on lock screen?

Figurato

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
The stock weather app is fine for me, I believe it is the acuweather app. However, on the lock screen it is beautifully transparent, I'd like this same amount of transparency on the home screen after i unlock it. As of now, its transparent at the lock screen. Then, once i unlock it, it is the classic white with black lettering. Id rather it be transparent like it is on the lock screen. I am not sure how to do this.

Thanks!

Austin

Figurato

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Also, I did look into getting other apps however none of them have the same layout as the stock one when you click on it to see the forecast for the following days of the week etc.... So that seems to be an issue

ChrisGonzales90

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
You can't.
HTC is not known for customability.

Posted via Android Central App

oh really?

jackrabbitthemes-combo.jpg

choose_scene.png

Its mostly why HTC sense existed in the first place. To give consumers a way top customize your phones back when Android looked like crap....

The stock weather app is fine for me, I believe it is the acuweather app. However, on the lock screen it is beautifully transparent, I'd like this same amount of transparency on the home screen after i unlock it. As of now, its transparent at the lock screen. Then, once i unlock it, it is the classic white with black lettering. Id rather it be transparent like it is on the lock screen. I am not sure how to do this.

Thanks!

Austin

the app is by HTC. Just the data is my acuweather. The widget turns black at night. Aside from the classic weather clock those are your only choices. You can download a 3rd party one.

bigoldthor

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
OP I use 1Weather and it does this. So does beautiful widgets and numerous other third party apps.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie