Htc M8 Storage Question

Lefank

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
Here's a random question, does anyone know how much storage the phone takes up BEFORE you add any apps...so factory like new, how much storage does your phone take up? THanks!

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I think mine was just a little over 26gb. It could vary a little depending on if its a carrier version and how much preinstalled stuff is in there.

Posted via Android Central App

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
My other so android is 5.41gb

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

They are all different. For instance Samsung devices are notorious for taking having much more space taken up by the OS due to touchwiz and all their apps.

law2010

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
Here's a random question, does anyone know how much storage the phone takes up BEFORE you add any apps...so factory like new, how much storage does your phone take up? THanks!

The 32GB version is the one I have. It had just under 8GB taken up by the operating system and Verizon bloatware.

I am not concerned since I have 24Gb to fill up and I can stick a 128gb micro SD card in the phone for additional storage.

Lefank

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
Thanks everyone, I have just under 10 filled up right now with a few apps and was wondering if that sounded excessive...clearly it's not and I was just making sure there wasn't something wrong.