How much can I expect to get on ebay/craigslist for a brand new M8?

quietlybrilliant

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I'm planning to use my AT&T upgrade eligibility to get the M8 just to sell it for a Z2 I would buy off eBay (since they are not bringing it to the US it seems). How much can I get for a brand new M8 off contract?

James E1

Trusted Member
Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
I'd have gone for the M8 but the low camera resolution seemed like a deal breaker (unless somebody here can convince me otherwise).

If you are going to get the M8 anyway, why don't you just try out the camera a few days before you sell it? I am going to get the M8 for the camera.

Skyway

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
I'd have gone for the M8 but the low camera resolution seemed like a deal breaker (unless somebody here can convince me otherwise).

I haven't been disappointed yet with the camera, and I'm definitely not the only one. You should check out the pictures/video thread here and see for yourself, it's a very capable camera. Don't let 4mp fool you, it can (with a little photography knowledge) compete with any flagship phone out. Resolution and picture quality DON'T go hand in hand, despite what anyone tells you. I'm sure a lot are going to disagree but I'm constantly surprised by the camera.

In the end you need to get the device that suits your needs best. The z2 and s5 can take great pictures, but I personally don't think anyone should discredit the m8 based on the camera. ALL cell phone cameras have downfalls

Posted via Android Central App