HTC One (M8): Screen Defect?

AKFL3TCH3R

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
When I turn my phone on, I notice that the screen is not centered. Like, the bezel is lopsided, and I course course notice this after 14 day return policy. Anyone else have this issue? It is bugging me to no end!

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited by a moderator:

Skyway

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Re: Screen Defect?

Hm. I'm questioning if it matters, but it catches the light so easy.

If everything is working as it should be, then there's no need to worry. If it's driving you crazy, call or email HTC. They might be able to do something, get pushy and it might help your odds lol

AKFL3TCH3R

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site

If everything is working as it should be, then there's no need to worry. If it's driving you crazy, call or email HTC. They might be able to do something, get pushy and it might help your odds lol

Well it is driving me crazy 😝 so I might hassle them and if they do nothing, oh well. Haha!

Skyway

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site

Well it is driving me crazy 😝 so I might hassle them and if they do nothing, oh well. Haha!

You also have one more option, although it's a bit scary. HTC Advantage program will replace your broken screen for the first six months of ownership. You could intentionally break the screen and then get it replaced, you would have to be really careful not to damage anything else though.

AKFL3TCH3R

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site

You also have one more option, although it's a bit scary. HTC Advantage program will replace your broken screen for the first six months of ownership. You could intentionally break the screen and then get it replaced, you would have to be really careful not to damage anything else though.

I'm actually going to probably do that.

Skyway

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site

I'm actually going to probably do that.

Good luck man! Just be careful. Maybe put the phone on a towel and gently hit the screen with a hammer. Just spitballing here lol

techitrucker

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm assuming that your in Verizon since 14 day return policy. You do know that if the screen isn't centered that's a warranty issue? They'll replace it and this early in the game it will probably be a new device. Doubtful that they have many refurbs yet. Just call customer support.

Armadillo, the other white meat.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech