I can't change my wallpaper

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
So, when I first got my HTC M8, I had no problem changing the wallpaper. It let me change the wallpaper from the default screen to one of my own pictures. But now, every time I try to change it to another picture it says on the home screen "couldn't load image as wallpaper." This happens no matter what picture I choose. It says that or it doesn't even let me select anything.

Please help!

mchockeyvette27

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
So, when I first got my HTC M8, I had no problem changing the wallpaper. It let me change the wallpaper from the default screen to one of my own pictures. But now, every time I try to change it to another picture it says on the home screen "couldn't load image as wallpaper." This happens no matter what picture I choose. It says that or it doesn't even let me select anything.

Please help!

Reboot your phone and try again.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

mchockeyvette27

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
I would say to delete the launchers data and possibly get rid of any bug that's stopping that.
But that would mean your whole home screen will be changed back to how it was from the beginning.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

mchockeyvette27

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Just your home screen. You'll have all your asps and pictures and everything like that. It'll just reset your home screen.

I can't guarantee that'll work but I think that'd be the next thing to do.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

ollieg

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
I also wonder if your photos might somehow have incorrect attributes for Wallpaper. Make sure they're being taken at the higest 4MP resolution?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz