Keyboard issue

abbzys24

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
Sometimes I'll be typing and my phone will auto-correct a word that was already written correctly and change it to a word that doesn't make sense in the sentence that I'm writing. Like I'll be writing "going out" and it will change "out" to "put", has anyone had issues like that?

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

law2010

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
Switch to SwiftKey. After it learns how you type over the course of a few weeks, you will never use any other keyboard.

If you don't want to pay for SwiftKey, download the free Google Keyboard. Either way it will be better for you.

Posted via Android Central App

Dizfunctions

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
There are a couple of keyboards you should try out. Fleksy, SwiftKey, and swype are all good ones.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

abbzys24

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
Switch to SwiftKey. After it learns how you type over the course of a few weeks, you will never use any other keyboard.

If you don't want to pay for SwiftKey, download the free Google Keyboard. Either way it will be better for you.

I've used Swift key on like every phone I have owned. I like it, but something's I don't like about it are how it looks and when I had the HTC One m7 it took a long type to come up when typing something. Like it was noticeable and it felt like it made the phone slower because of how long it would take to come up.

law2010

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
I've used Swift key on like every phone I have owned. I like it, but something's I don't like about it are how it looks and when I had the HTC One m7 it took a long type to come up when typing something. Like it was noticeable and it felt like it made the phone slower because of how long it would take to come up.

It does not take any time to come up on my phone. Maybe that was an issue back in the day.

joe morgan4

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site

It's worth paying for. I bought SwiftKey 4 years ago. Been through 3 Androids, I use it on everyone and of course you buy it once, you can always download it on your new device

ugxvibe

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
I've used Swype since early in the beta days. Been mine and my wifes keyboard forever. I cannot believe people still type on a phone, it's sooo slow. :p

abbzys24

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
It does not take any time to come up on my phone. Maybe that was an issue back in the day.

Well I'm not sure, like I said I used it on my HTC One m7 so I switched between the stock keyboard and swift key and it was easily noticeable that swift key took way longer to come up. Also I have purchased swift key from Google play and I had the beta with emojis too.

abbzys24

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
I've used Swype since early in the beta days. Been mine and my wifes keyboard forever. I cannot believe people still type on a phone, it's sooo slow. :p

Lol idk I much prefer typing most of the time. Sometimes when I used to have swift key I would use the Swype like feature on it.