HTC one M(

algomi

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site
Hi, i just bought the htc one m8, dowloaded the sync app, but when i try to sync with outlook2010 it deletes many records, so i don't trust it. Is there an issue with HTC sync? I just want to sync between my pc and my mobile, no clouds, no online sync with google, outlook.com, etc. Can anybody help me with it? Thank you

algomi

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site
HTC Sync
1.- "sync all contacts from" Outlook
2.- "if data conflicts occur, use : " Computer Data

That's all it asks and the anwers

petvas72

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
is that your answer? i should have bought another mobile

If this is important to you and it doesn't work as you expect to, then you will be better with a different device. Just remember that local sync is slowly dying and many companies have already dropped support.
I don't have any experience with the sync app of HTC on Windows, so I can't help you. Have you tried searching?

Do you use the 64bit version of Outlook?
Posted via Android Central App

Last edited:

Geezerb

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Curious why you would go that route? The best solution is to add the email account to the M8. If it is an Exchange account, use active sync.
If data usage is your concern, set the refresh to a long period of time. If contact sync is your issue, upload all the Outlook contacts to your Google account. I have 4 email accounts of various types & they all keep synced.