Well back on my Note 2 for a while

Kibbster

Mar 29, 2014
Visit site
My M8 has been sent to dry dock to be fixed after I smashed the screen so I'm back on my old Note 2.

I really miss the gestures, speed and screen sharpness of the M8.
But strangely I've found that the Note2 fits my hand and pocket better than the M8 did, strange but true - the rounded back and length vs width means the M8 is in some ways, more awkward than the Note2 even though it's smaller overall.
The Note 2 certainly stays in your hand more securely without a case than the M8 - I don't feel worried about using the Note2 one handed like the M8.

It's also lovely to be using a big screen again even at 720, it makes everything better spaced and easier to read (I'm getting on a bit in age now lol)

Still can't wait to get the M8 back but in the meantime having to use the Note2 again isn't all bad... well apart from the mess Samsung make of their UI.... my eyes!
Horrible having to use capacitive buttons again, forgot how much I hate capacitive buttons!

buckifvr

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I'm glad you have a good backup phone. It's nice to hear someone appreciate what they have. Hopefully your M8 will return to you quickly and in like new condition.

Sent from my HTC One M8 using Tapatalk

mhettrich

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
I have a Note 3 along with my M8. I intend on switching back and forth between the two. Definitely nice to have options.

Spencerdl

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
My Wife dropped her iPhone 5s yesterday, but I had installed a Zagg GLASS screen protector on her device and the only thing damaged was the GLASS screen protector. I also have the Zagg GLASS on my 5s and the iLoome GLASS (9H) on my Note3...They WORK. May I suggest looking into purchasing a GLASS screen protector. ($25-$40 screen protector vs $100-$150 new screen approx)

Last edited:

NickA

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
I have a Note 3 along with my M8. I intend on switching back and forth between the two. Definitely nice to have options.

Same here. Can't stay away from my Note 3. I use both the M8 and Note 3 more than my S5 though.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800