Tip for those seeking help.

mchockeyvette27

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Just a quick heads up here for anyone seeking help from the fine people on the AC forums.
If you reply to someone that's helping you, or anyone in general really, make sure to quote that person. The reason is that im sure a lot of us use tapatalk and get notifications when someone has quoted us. I for one, sometimes forget which threads I reply to and just forget to check back regularly. So if quoted, I get the notification. I'd love to help as much as possible and getting those notifications helps me get back to everyone quicker. And I'm sure for many others too!

I'm posting this in the m8 forums since that's where I'm mostly at currently, but it applies everywhere!

Thanks for reading! Happy foruming...or...whatever you call it...

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Just a quick heads up here for anyone seeking help from the fine people on the AC forums.
If you reply to someone that's helping you, or anyone in general really, make sure to quote that person. The reason is that im sure a lot of us use tapatalk and get notifications when someone has quoted us. I for one, sometimes forget which threads I reply to and just forget to check back regularly. So if quoted, I get the notification. I'd love to help as much as possible and getting those notifications helps me get back to everyone quicker. And I'm sure for many others too!

I'm posting this in the m8 forums since that's where I'm mostly at currently, but it applies everywhere!

Thanks for reading! Happy foruming...or...whatever you call it...

The AC forums app has a section of Participated threads, too. I continuously check those. But you are right, quoting someone will get their attention faster.

mchockeyvette27

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
The AC forums app has a section of Participated threads, too. I continuously check those. But you are right, quoting someone will get their attention faster.

Oh yeah so does Tapatalk, and I check that quite often too, but I forget sometimes. And being quoted, to me makes replying so much easier.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance