Solved: Poweramp not staying in the playlist

astros55

May 8, 2014
Visit site
UPDATE: Wow. Mmm... easy fix it seems. I made sure that the Shuffle All was disabled, and problem solved. I could've sworn that it wasn't enabled before, but everything works now. so, never mind. :-X

Hi, all. I synced my music w/ isyncr over wifi with no problem (of course, I now have to figure out how to delete the duplicate music files that I transferred directly from my old phone (Sensation 4G) when I first got the M8, but that's a different issue).

In Poweramp's settings, I selected the correct isyncr Files folder to be used as the relevant music directory and unchecked the music directory from the original transfer.

Problem: Poweramp sees the songs just fine, as well as the playlists that I synced over. But when I go into a playlist and actually select a song, the song will play, but from Poweramp's general All Songs collection, not the actual playlist. E.g., I select Track #1 from Playlist A. Track #1 plays, but the list reverts to the All Songs collection, and the next song in that list will play afterwards, not Track #2 from Playlist A.

I'm wondering if it's an issue w/ the M8 or KitKat b/c I never had any issues whatsoever w/ my Sensation using the exact same isyncr/Poweramp combo to load/sync/listen to my music.

Any ideas? Thanks!

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463