Are you using the stock messaging app or third party?

darkman265

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
I am currently using the stock me messaging app but when a picture is received you can't forward it without saving it am I missing something?

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I am currently using the stock me messaging app but when a picture is received you can't forward it without saving it am I missing something?

With the stock messaging app - from within the message thread, tap beside the image and you should get a popup with message options, one of the listed options is Forward.

Runnin_it

May 13, 2010
Visit site
I bounced from handcent to go sms and back for years. I'm currently testing evolveSMS. I don't use hangouts or stock...

Posted via Android Central App

chefmorry

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I've been on the stock messaging since getting my S5. On m S4, I used both handcent and GoSms.

I haven't tried either on my S5 yet because I like how the notifications work on my Galaxy Gear watch.

Anyone out there use a third party SMS app along with their gear? I'm curious if the notifications work on the watch as well as they do with stock.

Posted via Android Central App

Zod1010

May 21, 2013
Visit site
I tired Hello. It's feature set is incredibly basic. You can't even delete individual texts.

I use the stock app. I use to use Handcent, but just find it unnecessary for my needs.

Lilshaq65

May 27, 2013
Visit site
I tried using handcent sms but when I use it it says handcent running in background on my notification bar and I didn't like that. Is there a way to get rid of that ? No other sms does that.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Lolken21

May 23, 2013
Visit site
I dont get all the hate for hangouts.. i prefer it over all the others.. its just so clean and I feel the best replacement for imessege.

deadeye99

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
I used and loved handcent for a few years but the new built in messaging works great and has alot of customization features it didn't have several years ago.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke