White dot in top speaker's hole.

U WOT M8

May 11, 2014
Visit site
I'm about to freak out. I put my phone in a friend's locker for gym so it wouldn't get stolen, and when I got the phone out I noticed there was a giant white dot in one of my top speaker holes. I tried to use a safety pin to get it out but that just gave me a giant scratch on the metal above the speaker. Now I have a giant white dot that wont come out along with a scratch on the metal.

Ugh. I need emotional support.

buckifvr

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I'm about to freak out. I put my phone in a friend's locker for gym so it wouldn't get stolen, and when I got the phone out I noticed there was a giant white dot in one of my top speaker holes. I tried to use a safety pin to get it out but that just gave me a giant scratch on the metal above the speaker. Now I have a giant white dot that wont come out along with a scratch on the metal.

Bummer, a picture would help.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

ironbesterer

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site

It's dust...

Sent from my Verizon HTC One M8

B0WIE

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
I'm about to freak out.

No one is going to notice it but you. It won't affect the phone's performance in any way. If you need any further emotional support i recommend going to the Doctors Without Borders or Stray Cat Alliance website. Suddenly, your phone scratch won't matter much anymore.

Geezerb

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
No one is going to notice it but you. It won't affect the phone's performance in any way. If you need any further emotional support i recommend going to the Doctors Without Borders or Stray Cat Alliance website. Suddenly, your phone scratch won't matter much anymore.
Or get a girlfriend ;)

Shockracer

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
I had the same thing happen, even put a tiny scratch, from a safety pin...

I used a can of air at a little bit of distance and out it came.

I think it was dust.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21