The only thing that bugs me about the HTC One M8

AlphaVictor87

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
When hitting the multi-tasking button, why does it take so damn long for the status bar at the top to go away.

Sometimes i just want to hit multi-tasking then close out all the apps right away, but have trouble hitting the (x) at the top since that bar doesn't disappear right away.

I really hope they fix this soon.

Other than that, I love this phone!

mchockeyvette27

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
When hitting the multi-tasking button, why does it take so damn long for the status bar at the top to go away.

Sometimes i just want to hit multi-tasking then close out all the apps right away, but have trouble hitting the (x) at the top since that bar doesn't disappear right away.

I really hope they fix this soon.

Other than that, I love this phone!

I dislike that as well. I just try not to let it bother me. I feel the pain though.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

mcpaulus

Apr 19, 2014
Visit site
Are you serious? I actually timed this on my phone and the notification bar disappears in under one second. Granted, it is close to a full second but still under by a skosh. I have no problem with that.

Posted via Android Central App

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Mine disappears pretty quick. I would really have to move quickly to try and tap the X before it's gone.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

stlcards504

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
I can live with it for less than a second. It sometimes takes me that long to hit the button on the bottom then get a finger up to the top.

Posted via Android Central App

loraque

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
I agree on this one... I too noticed it. The bar should not even be there when that button is pushed IMO. Not saying this is a big enough issue to be a THING, but I did notice this and have it annoy me :).