How have you physically damaged your M8?

Jeff Harris

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Mine fell out of a bag literally 2 minutes after I got it. Bounced on the concrete on its back. Pin head size marks I metal, but didn't break, works perfectly. (it's in a supcase now... Lol)

Posted via Android Central App on my HTC One M8

B0WIE

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
I won't use a case because I like the brushed metal. And no screen protector because I don't like the look or feel. Dropped it on my tile floors twice (one time making it flop around like a fish) and no real damage, just a micro-scuff in the diagonal lip that no one else will see. Screen is perfect. I used to be so neurotic about not getting scratches in phones but I've come to think that's foolish. I'm not going to have it for more than two years, why ruin my enjoyment of the phone?

jd914

Banned
Feb 3, 2010
Visit site
I dropped mine today on the concrete while getting out of my car and it fell flat on the screen. The only damage it suffered was a broken screen protector which is made out of glass . I'm gonna to keep it on until I order another one. I can only imagine what would have happened if I didn't put a glass screen protector on. Don't like screen protectors but glass screen protectors are definitely the way to go.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca