Spigen Slim Armour Case

Lilshaq65

May 27, 2013
Visit site
It looks really nice. How much was that case? You have a link to where to get it?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

randp1

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
Out of all the cases I bought, I like the slim armor best, it's design is top notch.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Nilson13

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Definitely loving the Spiggen Slim Armor, I got the Metal Slate and couldn't be happier with the quality finish on this case. Just a heads up, the IR Blaster doesn't work with this case. Others have simply cut out the power button on the case, to fix this.

Posted via Android Central App

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I have had this case for a while now... it was a great case for my S4 as well... all except one issue, it blocks the IR blaster so I can not control my TV and cable without taking it off.

dty06

May 14, 2014
Visit site
I have had this case for a while now... it was a great case for my S4 as well... all except one issue, it blocks the IR blaster so I can not control my TV and cable without taking it off.

you could always use...you know...the remote :p

But I do understand. I've heard you can just cut out the power button or drill a small hole in it to fix the issue.

mfreeland

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Agreed, but I really don't need to use my phone for a remote control for my TV. Fun idea and but I'm really not going to use it anyways....

scott_0

May 28, 2010
Visit site
I'm close to ordering one of these, but looks like it just adds too much thickness to the phone, which I'd like to avoid

sent from HTC M8 using tapatalk

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams