Are these Wireless Headphones good?

buckifvr

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I have the Jaybird Bluebud X and they are excellent. Jaybird also has the Freedom which is a little cheaper.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

AndroidProf

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
I think for a small budget they are good. The main difference between the speakers might be the decibels. the lower the better. Those are really cool to play with in a game and also very comfy.

Zod1010

May 21, 2013
Visit site
A few things to keep in mind... First, when you talk about wireless headphones, right off the bat you're paying for the wireless technology. That means less of your dollar going towards pure sound quality. Second, good bluetooth headphones are usually more like $150 (like the Jay Birds). And these aren't even close to that range. Third, all that said, "good" is a relative term and completely up to the user. Would they sound good to someone use to a $300 headphone? Highly unlikely. Might they sound good to someone use to iPhone earbuds? Perhaps. Will they sound as good as the stock headphones that came with your M8? I seriously doubt it.

Lilshaq65

May 27, 2013
Visit site
Oh ok I get what y'all saying. I saw the Jay Birds before but I wasn't looking to pay that much because I already have the LG Tone plus but I just wanted headphones like these with just the wire and buttons. Maybe I might end up buying the Jay Birds headphones eventually I'm not sure yet.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

iamstillvince

Jul 22, 2012
Visit site
Oh ok I get what y'all saying. I saw the Jay Birds before but I wasn't looking to pay that much because I already have the LG Tone plus but I just wanted headphones like these with just the wire and buttons. Maybe I might end up buying the Jay Birds headphones eventually I'm not sure yet.

i have the lg tones as well, think they are great. get what you are saying as the band can be a pain sometimes and aren't as portable.

DANO7024

May 24, 2010
Visit site
I have a pair of Plantronics Backbeat Go 2 and they preform well. The only downside I've found is a battery life of 4.5 hrs but that plenty long for my needs. They sell for around $ 80.00 and you can find them on Ebay for less. Check your Radioshack because I got them for $ 50.00 on sale.

Lilshaq65

May 27, 2013
Visit site
i have the lg tones as well, think they are great. get what you are saying as the band can be a pain sometimes and aren't as portable.

Yea they are good but yea I can't play basketball ball with these on there uncomfortable while playing basketball.

I have a pair of Plantronics Backbeat Go 2 and they preform well. The only downside I've found is a battery life of 4.5 hrs but that plenty long for my needs. They sell for around $ 80.00 and you can find them on Ebay for less. Check your Radioshack because I got them for $ 50.00 on sale.

The sound is good? And do you think they'll work good while playing basketball?

DANO7024

May 24, 2010
Visit site
They come with three different size ear gels or you can buy other brands that your comfortable with and use them to fit your ears so they won't fall out, but I don't really know how they will work for you while playing basketball. The cord will lay on the back of your neck and even though they are sweat and waterproof, they have a rubber coating and may stick to your neck and with all of that head turning they will probably pop out, just guessing.

Lilshaq65

May 27, 2013
Visit site
They come with three different size ear gels or you can buy other brands that your comfortable with and use them to fit your ears so they won't fall out, but I don't really know how they will work for you while playing basketball. The cord will lay on the back of your neck and even though they are sweat and waterproof, they have a rubber coating and may stick to your neck and with all of that head turning they will probably pop out, just guessing.

Does the buttons on the headphones work for your M8? And how's the sound quality during calls?

DANO7024

May 24, 2010
Visit site
The buttons answer/end the calls,declines calls,mutes,redials,play and pause audio,skip to next track,play previos track and adjust the volume. Sound quality during a call is very good and the other party has no problems hearing me. Also there is a free app to download in play store to keep track of time left on battery as a widget. You will get a notifacation when battery is low or with the buttons you can hear what the status is on your battery. Hope this helps.

Lilshaq65

May 27, 2013
Visit site
The buttons answer/end the calls,declines calls,mutes,redials,play and pause audio,skip to next track,play previos track and adjust the volume. Sound quality during a call is very good and the other party has no problems hearing me. Also there is a free app to download in play store to keep track of time left on battery as a widget. You will get a notifacation when battery is low or with the buttons you can hear what the status is on your battery. Hope this helps.

Yes it helped thank you. Do you have a link to the exact headphones your talking about? I think I might be getting those.

DANO7024

May 24, 2010
Visit site
This link will give you the specs and more details about them but if you can buy them on Ebay you'll get a better price or if there's a Radioshack in your area check there price. Plantronics | BackBeat GO 2

Radioshack gives you 30 days to decide if you like them or not, will give you cash back no questions asked.

Dumb1

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site

I have these as well, the sound is great and the charging case is a bonus.

Lilshaq65

May 27, 2013
Visit site
This link will give you the specs and more details about them but if you can buy them on Ebay you'll get a better price or if there's a Radioshack in your area check there price. Plantronics | BackBeat GO 2

Radioshack gives you 30 days to decide if you like them or not, will give you cash back no questions asked.

Yea they look good and what I read sounds good I will be getting these soon. Thank you.

I have these as well, the sound is great and the charging case is a bonus.

Does it come with the charging case I didn't read that or did you have to buy that?

DANO7024

May 24, 2010
Visit site
You can buy just the ear phones or the package with the charging case. Like I said I bought mine at Radioshack but they only sold the ear phones, I would have liked the charging case, might get it on Ebay if the price is right.

Zod1010

May 21, 2013
Visit site
Definitely buy the Jay Birds (or any headphone) some place with a good return policy, like Best Buy. I found them very uncomfortable, and like with any other ear bud, if the seal doesn't work for the shape of your ear, all bass is lost and you need to crank them to unhealthy levels to have them heard.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38