can I change the led colours for the m8?

maarescal

May 16, 2014
Visit site
Is there a way to change the led notification light on the m8? I just got the phone yesterday but I can't find it.

Posted via Android Central App

anon(8730639)

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
Haven't gotten my hands on it yet, and I'd also like this cleared up. Is it because the light is only one color (like on the Nexus 7) or is it just there's no app to do so (there's plenty to download off of the play store).

kronosqq

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
Haven't gotten my hands on it yet, and I'd also like this cleared up. Is it because the light is only one color (like on the Nexus 7) or is it just there's no app to do so (there's plenty to download off of the play store).

Well for light blinking customization and the like I think it's partially due to many apps not supporting however HTC has the notification LED set up. As far as modifying the color, it's because it's not an RGB light, it can do orange, and green.

Relgoshan

May 16, 2011
Visit site
Is there a way to change the led notification light on the m8? I just got the phone yesterday but I can't find it.

Posted via Android Central App

If custom color is big for you, the OnePlus One apparently will have hexadecimal RGB customization. Less over the top, my Flex has front and back LEDs with per-notification-per-side enablement. And for contacts only, a color picker with at least a dozen options? Including say pink for the missus trying to reach you. Does some weird stuff, pulses like purple-green on the rear LED while you are in a call.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech