Lock your M8 with a three finger tap!

jd914

Banned
Feb 3, 2010
Visit site
It's a great app but it would have been better if it was just a double tap to turn off with one hand instead you need two hands. It's great none the less.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

F8ker8

May 7, 2014
Visit site
I agree... But i just use my first 3 fingers that are already holding the phone from the back... (it's kind of a wrap around effect).

Posted via Android Central App

Skyway

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Nice find! I use Screen Off and Lock mapped to swipe up from home button, but this is really nice, I almost like it better. I agree though, I think it would be better if it was a double tap. Thanks op!

cdaq

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
Nice find! I use Screen Off and Lock mapped to swipe up from home button, but this is really nice, I almost like it better. I agree though, I think it would be better if it was a double tap. Thanks op!

I use screen off too and it works great, much easier than a 3 finger gesture. Swipe up on the lock screen or single tap an icon on the app dock to lock.

darryjr

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I am using knock lock and it works perfect. You can set screen to tap anywhere ,double tap in that vicinity and works perfect. I came from the g2 so became use to knock on,this app works exactly the same way.

F8ker8

May 7, 2014
Visit site
It works flawlessly on my M8..i also use screen off as well... This gives me multiple ways of turning my screen off without using the power button..

Snapperjacker

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site
Have you checked that the 'media gesture' option in Settings > Display and Gestures > Gestures is enabled?

I think this is what the app uses to lock the device

Posted by my Nexus 7 (2013)

Yes I made sure this was selected. Maybe it's because with Telus? Who knows... I'll keep on trying. Thanks for your advice though.