Keep WiFi on Option

mudwub

May 22, 2014
Visit site
I have been messing around with the Keep WiFi on setting and was curious whether or not it's supposed to affect the WiFi row on the battery history chart. What I mean by this is when I would set "Keep WiFi on during sleep" to never, I would still get a solid blue line for WiFi on the batteries history chart under the power setting. If I turned WiFi completely off, then the blue line would break. I was just wondering if a solid blue line meant that the WiFi was in constant use for that whole time or if it is just there to show how long I have had the WiFi option on?

kronosqq

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I feel like it shows WiFi there even if you have it off if you have location settings set up to scan for hotspots to help determine location.

Sent from my HTC One M8

buckifvr

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I have been messing around with the Keep WiFi on setting and was curious whether or not it's supposed to affect the WiFi row on the battery history chart. What I mean by this is when I would set "Keep WiFi on during sleep" to never, I would still get a solid blue line for WiFi on the batteries history chart under the power setting. If I turned WiFi completely off, then the blue line would break. I was just wondering if a solid blue line meant that the WiFi was in constant use for that whole time or if it is just there to show how long I have had the WiFi option on?

I believe it means wifi is on for that amount of time.

Posted with my CleanROM M8

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conrad Edmund