What is a good auto backup app for selected files?

anon(8734726)

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
I know there are a lot of auto backup apps that will backup contacts, photos, music, documents, etc. Even the Verizon cloud backup does that. But is there one that will backup any files you choose? I have several apps that make data files and some of them actually have settings to auto backup those files to the SD card. But that does not good if you lose the phone so is there a way where I could chose those backup files or data files to automatically backup to the cloud?

techitrucker

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
The most full featured one I have used is GCloud Backup. You can get a bunch of storage for free and they have paid options if you need a lot. I've used Sprite backup in the past and found it to be pretty good also. It's kind $4.99 to buy if the price hasn't changed since I bought it. It uses your existing cloud storage on third party solutions do just the one time fee. If you've got room on Microsoft One Drive and your just needing to backup files and not call logs and messages, that's good free solution. You might be best served by manually backing up the files you want with that solution.

Armadillo, the other white meat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcl678