HTC One M8 Vibration Intensity

kendabeatz

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
So I just got the factory unlocked HTC One M8 from the website and so far I'm loving it. The only thing with me though is that I REALLY think the vibration intensity on this device is too high (or is it just me?). Is there any way to tweak the intensity? Because I have not found a way yet, or maybe I'm missing something.. Thanks in advance

mchockeyvette27

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
So I just got the factory unlocked HTC One M8 from the website and so far I'm loving it. The only thing with me though is that I REALLY think the vibration intensity on this device is too high (or is it just me?). Is there any way to tweak the intensity? Because I have not found a way yet, or maybe I'm missing something.. Thanks in advance

There isn't a way. Not without root.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Prinny Mask

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
It's not just you. I'm okay with it though. It's good for when it's in your pocket, but it's not so good on top of a sturdy table where it'll rattle loudly. If it's out of my pocket it's usually not on vibrate anymore though.

kendabeatz

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Ahh I see :( alright then, guess ill have to switch it to silent mode if I'm going to place it on a table and just rely on LED notifictions.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Beestin

Jun 12, 2014
Visit site
I'm actually returning this phone due to WEAK vibration. I miss all of my calls & txts when its in my pocket if i'm not sitting down.

jadune

Feb 5, 2015
Visit site

1OverJordan24

Mar 21, 2014
Visit site
I didn't know this phone was capable of high vibration. So when I saw this post I was shocked. My vibration is so weak, I always to check my phone to see if I got any messages.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatDude