A few minor issues

mchockeyvette27

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
I don't think so

[JTC ONE m8]

I've read a little more about the WiFi issue. It seems like its just how the Verizon m8s are. Verizon added some software in there to always notify you when there's an open network. The only way it seems to disable it is through rooting your phone. It seems to be an issue on some other Verizon phones as well.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

jtc303

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
I've read a little more about the WiFi issue. It seems like its just how the Verizon m8s are. Verizon added some software in there to always notify you when there's an open network. The only way it seems to disable it is through rooting your phone. It seems to be an issue on some other Verizon phones as well.

Ok cool...I plan on rooting this puppy eventually but was holding off in case I exchanged it, besides the issues I've mentioned it's also freezed on me a few times and random rebooted twice

[JTC ONE m8]

mchockeyvette27

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Ok cool...I plan on rooting this puppy eventually but was holding off in case I exchanged it, besides the issues I've mentioned it's also freezed on me a few times and random rebooted twice

[JTC ONE m8]

On well since you plan on rooting I'm sure there's resolutions to all your problems.

The freezing and rebooting I'm not sure however. Has it done that after you cleared the cache?

jtc303

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
On well since you plan on rooting I'm sure there's resolutions to all your problems.

The freezing and rebooting I'm not sure however. Has it done that after you cleared the cache?

No but it's only been less than 24 hours so who knows... How is yours on gaming, a couple of games I have made it heat up quite a bit rather quickly...

[JTC ONE m8]

mchockeyvette27

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
No but it's only been less than 24 hours so who knows... How is yours on gaming, a couple of games I have made it heat up quite a bit rather quickly...

[JTC ONE m8]

Mine heats up too. But I'm OK with it because that means the metal body is dissipating the heat away from the processor and all the internals.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12