Notification LED doesn't blink when phone is plugged in? HTC One (M8)

migaux

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm sorry if this has been talked about before, but I couldn't find it already answered.

I've noticed that my phone's LED will not blink to notify me of any texts or emails (or anything that needs notifications) when the phone is plugged in and charging. I've tested it to make sure, and yes, when the phone is not charging, the LED blinks. Can anyone tell me why this is, and how I can change a setting to make it blink during charge as well?

And don't even get me started on the lack of multi-colored LED indicators... that's the one thing that almost made me not get this phone.

Thanks.

mchockeyvette27

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm sorry if this has been talked about before, but I couldn't find it already answered.

I've noticed that my phone's LED will not blink to notify me of any texts or emails (or anything that needs notifications) when the phone is plugged in and charging. I've tested it to make sure, and yes, when the phone is not charging, the LED blinks. Can anyone tell me why this is, and how I can change a setting to make it blink during charge as well?

And don't even get me started on the lack of multi-colored LED indicators... that's the one thing that almost made me not get this phone.

Thanks.

That's just how HTC decided to do it. There's no settings for that. Maybe if you're rooted you can change it but not out of the box.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Theresa Johnson3

Aug 1, 2015
Visit site
Would it be possible for HTC to roll out an update that would allow that option to be changed? I have family in many time zones and receiving their texts timely is very important to me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance