Texting Issues

Coronado126

Jun 7, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys, weird problem for you.

So, I have an issue where when I go to text someone and I select the thread for the person and hit attach, I select the picture and it won't attach it. It gives me the please wait circle then disappears without actually attaching it. This happens with all forms of attachments.

I talked to HTC support about it, he had me reset app caches, do a complete clear cache, and finally a factory reset which did fix it.

This morning while readjusting my phone from the previous reset, I disabled Verizon messaging app and the problem came back. I re-enabled the app, along with resetting the caches, and it didn't fix it.

So, any insight to this issue would be greatly appreciated. I hate having to redo everything I've done.

Thanks

kronosqq

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
Could have sworn I've seen someone else talking about this on here and the Verizon app was indeed at fault. If you haven't installed too much stuff again yet you could always factory reset again and just turn off notifications for the app instead of disabling it. I wish I could give you more help, I just can't remember the specifics of that other post. It's worth searching around though.

Sent from my HTC One M8

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome