I'm not lucky at all

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Hello, so I've been surfing the forums and reviews and I knew that HTC one m8 is the right phone for me.

And i just got it today!, but looks like i had a faulty one, when i started the device it looked ok.. till i noticed that whenever i swipe/touch/click the screen, the bottom on the screen bezels just go crazy for a sec then get back to normal

so its like buzzing from the bottom, almost like when it refreshes the screen fast but its noticeable in the bottom, i've seen many videos and i know that this does not occur in any other one i believe, and I'll return it to the store so i can have another one, if they will ever give me a new, working one, its just that i knew something would happen.. I thought i may get lucky and have a phone that lasts for me two years with no worries and looks its going to be a rough time for me.

I just love the device a lot and its like the universe want me to not use it no matter what..

Took a gunmetal version, 16 gb, tried to restore it and no luck.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hello, so I've been surfing the forums and reviews and I knew that HTC one m8 is the right phone for me.

And i just got it today!, but looks like i had a faulty one, when i started the device it looked ok.. till i noticed that whenever i swipe/touch/click the screen, the bottom on the screen bezels just go crazy for a sec then get back to normal

so its like buzzing from the bottom, almost like when it refreshes the screen fast but its noticeable in the bottom, i've seen many videos and i know that this does not occur in any other one i believe, and I'll return it to the store so i can have another one, if they will ever give me a new, working one, its just that i knew something would happen.. I thought i may get lucky and have a phone that lasts for me two years with no worries and looks its going to be a rough time for me.

I just love the device a lot and its like the universe want me to not use it no matter what..

Took a gunmetal version, 16 gb, tried to restore it and no luck.

Tried to restore as in you tried a reset?

Legobricke

May 20, 2010
Visit site
TAKE IT BACK.... ASAP...

This phone is very smooth and shouldn't have any issues.....

For what this phone costs, you should have a perfect phone on day one...

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm happy to say that I've replaced it with a new one "luckily", and the phone has no issues at all.. buttons working fine, pixels are good, camera lens have no issues either, and I'm liking it so far.. thanks everyone for your support! :)

Posted via Android Central App

law2010

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
I'm happy to say that I've replaced it with a new one "luckily", and the phone has no issues at all.. buttons working fine, pixels are good, camera lens have no issues either, and I'm liking it so far.. thanks everyone for your support! :)

Good on you. This phone is amazing.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz