Searching Google contacts on phone help

stranger99

Jun 6, 2014
Visit site
All of my contacts are in my gmail/google contacts. They all sync to my phone sort of....

My issue is searching contacts. Many of my contacts have both a name, and a company. When searching on my phone, some will search by the name, and some by the company. I need to it search by both. My BlackBerry did that no problem.

I have lots of contacts where I know the company but can't remember their name. And vice versa. I have no way of finding them on my phone if it's searching by name only.

stranger99

Jun 6, 2014
Visit site
Answered my own question. Didn't see in the contact settings you can choose "Search Contacts by" and choose more than one criteria. I only wish you could also search the notes for the contacts.

Griffin Walter

May 27, 2014
Visit site
Answered my own question. Didn't see in the contact settings you can choose "Search Contacts by" and choose more than one criteria. I only wish you could also search the notes for the contacts.
U can try this ,I found the route, Phonebook to contact list > press the top-right corner > settings > search contacts by > phone number/ email address/ company /group name/ domain Try this .