Scrolling really jittery for HTC messaging app

mudwub

May 22, 2014
Visit site
Is scrolling through the different threads in the HTC messaging app jittery for anyone else? By threads I mean scrolling up and down in the list of people that you have messaged. The little bar on the right side jumps all over the place whenever I scroll through the list of people. And it always jumps at certain spots. Like once I get past a certain name the scroll bar on the side will shoot all the way back to the top even though I am halfway through the list of names. Anyway to fix this or is this happening to anyone else?

dondula

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I just noticed mine doing the same thing today, I don't know if it's related to something I did in Xposed? Are you rooted or on stock?

mudwub

May 22, 2014
Visit site
I am actually not rooted. I was thinking about rooting, but I am not sure if I wanna go through wiping my entire phone and what not.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Is it just in the one app, or has it happened in others? I've noticed it when my processor is at full load due to one of my background apps, but that's to be expected. When I pause it and the CPU isn't doing much, everything smooths out.

mudwub

May 22, 2014
Visit site
It only happens in the HTC messaging app, and even if the CPU is not at full load.

But like Rcklss said, it does not bother me too much, I was just curious if anyone else was experiencing this.

mikeyangelo31

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
I am also experiencing this bug. I'm not sure what causes it. It doesn't actually affect performance at all, but it is kind of weird and slightly annoying.

Posted via Android Central App