Anyone else having data connection issues?

oaklandm

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
The phone works great when connected to 4G but if the device is showing H+ i can't get the data connection to load a web page or anything. I have to put the device into airplane mode and back out to get the connection working, then this only works for a short time. Tried factory restore and this hasn't fixed the issue, also it jumps between 3G and H+ loads, doesn't seem to stick to one connection when trying to use the internet. I'm on EE in the UK if that helps.
I've reached out to HTC but just wondered if anyone else has this issue and managed to find a fix?

Cheers

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Im not sure about EE but im with T-Mobile in USA and i have had to change my APN from IPv6 to IPv4 under APN Protocol.

Jofa60

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Hi Yes I'm having the same problem with EE UK. 4G when and where I can get it is great. I have rang them and they sent me a new sim. which made no difference. rang again and they said they would reset my network settings at there end. which to be fair helped a bit. I don't think it can be the phone. I just think it's poor network. three were much better. now I'm stuck with EE for 24 months

Posted via Android Central Appledore

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech