Sprint M8 constantly changing time zones

dlocks

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Brief history,
I live in South Fla.
Before the most recent update my phone occasionally change time zone from eastern to central.
After the update I pretty much lost the ability to automatically connect to LTE, it would mostly only connect by toggling airplane mode or the CDMA CDMA/LTE mode.
Spoke to Sprint and got no help, also spoke with HTC which suggested remove and re-install sim card.
I followed HTC suggestion. After phone rebooted it connected to LTE but was stuck in Central Time Zone for about 4 hours, then the phone finally went back to Eastern Time Zone.
My LTE issue seems resolved but the phone continues to revert back to Central Time 4 to 5 times per day for up to a half an hour each time regardless of where I am locally.
I know I can manually set my time zone but I dont think I should have to do that.
In CDMA only mode the phone is fine.
Could I have a flaky sim card?
Any help would greatly be appreciated.
Thanks

dlocks

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I updated profile & my problems vanished.

Sent from my HTC One M8

I have done that but problem still remains. I went & got a brand new phone this afternoon and I still have the problem.
This is my third phone over the last 6 weeks and I have had the same problem with each one.
I got the phones from Best buy & now I am wondering if there is an activation issue.
Thanks for your reply.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davisongeorge