Apps Launching By Themselves

JAG21979

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
Woke up to music twice in the middle of the night. I like Drake but I only want to hear him when I push play, not when my phone wants to play music randomly. My M8 launched the Spotify App, but I'm not sure if the phone launched the app or did the app just launch on its own. Has anyone experienced this before?

Posted via Android Central App

mchockeyvette27

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Woke up to music twice in the middle of the night. I like Drake but I only want to hear him when I push play, not when my phone wants to play music randomly. My M8 launched the Spotify App, but I'm not sure if the phone launched the app or did the app just launch on its own. Has anyone experienced this before?

Has this just happened with Spotify?

kilskev

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
I have seen that with Pandora but not on m8. Happens when I don't exit I just close the app

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

JAG21979

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
Has it happened since?

It happened again this morning... But I realized that it launched Drake again as an alarm when my agent app woke the phone up at 5 a.m. I'm not sure if it has something to do with the agent app or not because I had agent on my LG G2 and this never happened.

mchockeyvette27

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
It happened again this morning... But I realized that it launched Drake again as an alarm when my agent app woke the phone up at 5 a.m. I'm not sure if it has something to do with the agent app or not because I had agent on my LG G2 and this never happened.

Well it sounds like there's something tied between the two apps...

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Cleaned up some posts. Let's keep things on topic.

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

skeezix1970

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
Funny you brought this up... I just installed Spotify yesterday, and it started by itself twice while was at work.