Dot view case

abbzys24

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
Alright so I just received my dot view case in the mail, and as soon as I put the case on I noticed the front flap doesn't stay on my screen and floats like half an inch off the screen. Using the m8 so far has been pretty annoying to say the least, how do you guys feel about the case? Does it get any more comfortable to use? I had to take off the case just to type this up. Thanks.

wernd

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
I got use to mine after a week or two. The flap issue you talk about will go away in roughly the same period of time. I will say this, I use the microphone on swiftkey more often now instead of typing. I really like the case though, it protects the phone, makes it easy to hold instead of being slippery, and does away with the lock screen

abbzys24

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
I got use to mine after a week or two. The flap issue you talk about will go away in roughly the same period of time. I will say this, I use the microphone on swiftkey more often now instead of typing. I really like the case though, it protects the phone, makes it easy to hold instead of being slippery, and does away with the lock screen
Yeah I guess it just needs to be broken in, but I do like the look and feel of the case. Right now I can't even fold it all the way back to use the phone, that's what bothers me the most right now.