HTC One M8 ADW.Launcher (Free Version) Glitch?

Travis Czopek

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
Hi there, so I'm new to the forum, but not a new Android user. After my Inspire I got a iPhone 5, got real tired of it then I got my HTC One M8 and I'm loving every bit of it and I don't think I'll ever go back to Apple. But anyways, I seem to have this problem with the fonts for the apps when I use ADW.Launcher. As you can see for the google play store, it does that weird font thing. Or does it do that normally?... It never did this to me before, it just started to do this. Is there a way to fix this problem, or should I just go and buy the full version? I love this launcher and it's my favorite out of all of them. Any tips would be appreciated and I apologize if I posted in the wrong section.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-08-15-22-01-12.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-08-15-22-01-12.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 25

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I don't think the version you are on will make a difference. Does it change when you move the icon around? What about placing a new icon?

Travis Czopek

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, it seems to do that for apps that have long texts. I've tried placing other icons, and it does the same thing. It's weird. But I figured out the option where you can just hide the text, so it's not bothering me too much anymore... and I actually like that option a bit better anyways.

Android Optimizer

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
So does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

Its probably a mix of the launcher's font setting, and icon spacing. Besides checking the launcher settings you might also be able to adjust for it by going to Settings -> three dots (in upper right corner) -> Display and gestures, and then change your font size setting (from medium to small might fix it).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockpaperreality36