4.4.3 Update Available on T-Mobile

SmartphoneNerd

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
I'll download it as soon as I'm done with the timer...Watering the front grass right now :) It appears that AC didn't know anything about it hitting...lol

Smply_Rcklss

May 21, 2014
Visit site
Just checked & received mine as well. Currently at the doctor w my daughter. I'll wait a little bit before I see more reviews on how stable it is

Tapatalk'n On The M8 ☕🐸

Jaggrey

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
There's also a "GPS fix" update that you need to apply afterwards. Go back to Software Updates and it will install that and ask you to reboot the phone.

Jaggrey

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Just saw over at XDA that it now breaks down battery usage by whether the screen was on/off, you can narrow it down to the past hour or past day, etc. Pretty cool!

Benjamin_NYC

Banned
May 15, 2014
Visit site
Just saw over at XDA that it now breaks down battery usage by whether the screen was on/off, you can narrow it down to the past hour or past day, etc. Pretty cool!

That's not nearly as cool as any other battery program. Waste of their time IMHO.

Posted via Android Central App

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Downloaded and after a few hours it does seem to be running a bit snappier as others have mentioned.
Going to play Ingress on the way home so we shall see if the GPS update fixed my drift.
I also cleared cache from the recovery after installing the update.

Gunnyman

Apr 10, 2010
Visit site
Updated this afternoon. Phone is very hot right now and battery is dropping very fast. I've rebooted still doing it. Anyone else?

Posted via the Android Central App