Android 4.4.3 for Verizon HTC One M8??

Android Optimizer

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
It's Wednesday and nothing for me yet 😬
Yep, nothing here either
Same here.. where's y update!!!!!! :mad:

They probably will not trigger the update until the start of business day for HTC (and/or) Verizon, so that they have a staff ready to deal with people having problems. Based on HTC America headquarters location that may be 9am est, 6am pst. Based on past updates, not everyone will be able to detect and download the update at the same time. Some people might be able to get the update by other means (like connecting the phone to a pc, launching HTC sync, and selecting firmware update from the taskbar notification area. That may pull it from the Internet and a server as opposed to OTA.

dty06

May 14, 2014
Visit site
They probably will not trigger the update until the start of business day for HTC (and/or) Verizon, so that they have a staff ready to deal with people having problems. Based on HTC America headquarters location that may be 9am est, 6am pst. Based on past updates, not everyone will be able to detect and download the update at the same time. Some people might be able to get the update by other means (like connecting the phone to a pc, launching HTC sync, and selecting firmware update from the taskbar notification area. That may pull it from the Internet and a server as opposed to OTA.

Thanks for the reply.

9am EST, no update yet. Hoping it comes out today!

Posted from my M8

Legobricke

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone really expect this to roll out today?

Verizon hasn't announced this release..

So, until they say "yes"..... no update....

dty06

May 14, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone really expect this to roll out today?

Verizon hasn't announced this release..

So, until they say "yes"..... no update....

I doubt Mo Versi would put it out there unless they had confirmation from VZW. That would just make them look bad.

Anyway, I've got it connected through USB and Sync Manager is not finding any updates :(

dty06

May 14, 2014
Visit site
Capture.PNG

Just had this conversation with the VZW rep. Looks like it will roll out in stages, so it should be available in the next few days. At least we have confirmation from VZW it is rolling out.

dty06

May 14, 2014
Visit site
Capture.PNG

Apparently there was an issue that has delayed the update by a day. Should be rolling out tomorrow *fingers crossed*

law2010

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
I hope someone gets it. I want to know if it has the battery drain issues like the other carriers.

Posted via Android Central App

Android Optimizer

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
anyone know if it works via USB?
It depends what networks the update(s) are being broadcast from. If HTC is doing the broadcasting then it should be available to update across a USB cable if you are using the HTC Sync program update feature(s). (There is two options - a software update you can find by click on the three dots on the computer end, and the update firmware option available from a Windows toolbar option). If however its only being broadcast from Verizon servers (HTC sync may only install updates for developer/non-carrier bound versions) then the update may only be available OTA. Anyone on any carrier networks/phone versions ever get updates reported, and installed from the HTC Sync program?

Still nothing.....
Did you read the earlier post where Mo was quoted? If you had you would have known the update was pushed back to the 11th.