Any1 recommend HTCs?

Whyareallthegoodnamestaken

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
Thank you i have iphone @ mo & its giving me so many problems

What kind of problems?

The HTC One M8 is definitely worth considering even if you're not having problems. Apple's iOS is a nice system but it seems stagnant to me. Google is making a lot of smart long term decisions and Android L will be a beauty. Also the Google services integration is obviously going to be better than with iOS.

Posted via the Android Central App

petvas72

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Is it worth it? I am the biggest Apple fanboy and have sold my iPhone for the M8. That is how amazing this phone is.

Posted via the Android Central App

Aimes_D

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
Been to Apple 6 or 7 times! Safari continues to crash, mail closes, people can't hear me sometimes when they ring etc etc went - apple replaced my 5c 3 times now! Still got same issues its going in ebay soon

brick58

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
I have been debating getting the m8, love my iphone, ipad, and mac...but like the bigger screen and customization...never had any probs with any iphones, how are your pictures? that is the only thing holding me back, they say S5 takes better pics, it is all so confusing and the m8 uses the nano sim card I believe..thanks for the input

Slashyou

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
Been to Apple 6 or 7 times! Safari continues to crash, mail closes, people can't hear me sometimes when they ring etc etc went - apple replaced my 5c 3 times now! Still got same issues its going in ebay soon

Sell it before the 6 come then you will get move money in your pocket :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Puiman