Good glass screen protector/case combo?

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Currently I have the Supcase II and the Verizon brand tempered glass screen protector. Where the case wraps around the sides to the front, the lip butts up against the edge of the screen protector. I found out that if you squeeze the sides too hard, the lip of the case will essentially pry the glass protector up.

Are there any other glass protectors that are a little more narrow so this doesn't happen? Not a big fan of the Verizon protectors anyway because they seem to not have very strong glue to begin with. My fiancé just had her glass protector replaced for the 3rd time on her Note 3 under warranty because they keep pulling up.

TarekElsakka

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
I usually go for the ZAGG Invisible Shield protector; they have three different models, standard, high clarity, and glass, of course it's all up to you. Their glass protector isn't as bulky as other ones I've seen and tried, and the clarity and touch-quality are actually quite great so I don't notice much that I actually have one on, and of course it protects the device well. I also have the HTC TPU case that came with the device on, but I am currently waiting on the Spigen Slim Armor Series case that I ordered a couple of days ago. Another good case would be the Otterbox Commuter.

vincent thomas1

Aug 3, 2014
Visit site
The supcase is very tight and has a built-in screen saver. TIP : Put a piece of clear screensaver paper over camera lenses on the back before installation. That way your lenses are protected.

Posted via Android Central App

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm more interested in a different screen protector than case. I have red M8 and red Supcase II accents it well. Since the case itself is good and only the screen protector that's needing replaced, I'd rather just do that if possible.

hazmatnz

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
Nillkin make great tempered glass screen protectors. First thing I buy when I get a new phone. Their m8 model doesn't interfere with any cases I've used (HTC dotview and a Nillkin wrap around)

vincent thomas1

Aug 3, 2014
Visit site
I just added a zagg glass protector. It's very nice. I let the geek squad at best buy put it on.Sweet! And it still fits in my supcase. If the supcase protector gets damaged bad enough I will just remove it.

vincent thomas1

Aug 3, 2014
Visit site
I just upgraded to the otter box defender with the zagg glass. Now this feels right. The first day I put it on it tumbled down a full flight of stairs. You have no idea how happy I was that it was in the defender case

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair