Battery App

mchockeyvette27

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
I'll download that and how does that app work?

Also, do you think iCarez glass screen protector will be compatible with incipio dualpro case?
It shows a bunch of battery stats and it's easy to read and understand.
I'm not too sure about that specific case compatibility but I do have a glass screen protector and it works perfectly with my tpu case.

mchockeyvette27

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
For the Gsam app,
Why does the number for mA change when I refresh it? which one is the correct number for it?

I believe that's just the amount of current your phone is using from the battery at that exact time. So it'll change every time you refresh because its constantly pulling different amounts of current.

Posted via Android Central App

Deathunter-M8

Aug 31, 2014
Visit site
Been sleeping for the past 7 hours the phone was by my bedside lol. California is almost 8am now 😋

Posted via the Android Central App
That explains the short time of screen usage lol so it is actually not cool to lose 8% of M8's charge while you are sleeping.

So you could activate the Extreme Power Saving mode before going to sleep and see if it would make any difference.

Note:-
Don't charge your M8 with any saving mode activated, before charging always make sure to disable power saving.

Sent from my HTC One M8

dark_ephemeral

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site
That explains the short time of screen usage lol so it is actually not cool to lose 8% of M8's charge while you are sleeping.

So you could activate the Extreme Power Saving mode before going to sleep and see if it would make any difference.

Note:-
Don't charge your M8 with any saving mode activated, before charging always make sure to disable power saving.

Sent from my HTC One M8
I charged it again so I can use it from 100% throughout today and see the results.

Android Optimizer

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
Can someone explain to me about this? Lol.
Its reporting that 60% of your battery has been consumed by aaps. Click on the > next to the 60% to see which apps are using up most of your battery, and if you don't use them force stop them, clear their cache, and if you never plan to use them disable them (if given the option).

dark_ephemeral

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site
f60cd33ef67b1e174f46ebb01916fc4d.jpg
f5d38c352e335ed30cc234e2852dc9f9.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chibisaurus