It's was pretty badly , acctualy dealt bad but I have a case dualtekk and glass protection so it wasn't damaged out side. The problem is I'm affraid it damaged the inside of the phone. It fell on the back. How can I know if the phone was damaged? Also a game clash of clans started loading prerty slow, which was never happening.. and last question will the warranty cover the damages if it has any?
    09-09-2014 04:06 AM
    Well, if your device is working the way it should I don't think there's any problem at all ! The reason why Clash of Clans is starting slow may be because of the data connectivity. I would say as long as your device is working I don't think that there is any problem at all !
    Ok. And about warranty. If there will start to be problems will the warranty cover it? ( not htc warranty )
    09-09-2014 06:54 AM
    Ok. And about warranty. If there will start to be problems will the warranty cover it? ( not htc warranty )
    Warranties in general doesn't cover for physical damage caused by the user.

Sent from my HTC One M8
    09-09-2014 06:57 AM
    It's was pretty badly , acctualy dealt bad but I have a case dualtekk and glass protection so it wasn't damaged out side. The problem is I'm affraid it damaged the inside of the phone. It fell on the back. How can I know if the phone was damaged?
    Go into phone and type:
    *#*#3424#*#*

That will enter the HTC diagnostic mode. In there test out a number of different features, and see if any have stopped working. If everything works like it did before then your phone is probably fine. Modern phones don't have too many moving parts (mostly stationary chips and boards), so unlike a hard drive platter (where moving or dropping it during use is highly likely to damage it) the phone has I higher chance of being ok. You also had protection (the case and screen protector) which probably absorbed potential damage. That being said try to be more careful with your phone from now on, for as some people say you never know when one drop at the wrong angle or a particular surface could be the death of it.
    09-09-2014 07:43 AM
    I wrote choose numbers but it's doing nothing, when I complete it it's just empties the number
    09-09-2014 11:42 PM
    I wrote choose numbers but it's doing nothing, when I complete it it's just empties the number
    Open the (HTC Guide) application,
    Choose (Support)
    Select (Phone Health)
    Go to (Hardware diagnostics)

And you will see a list of hardware tests that you can make.

Sent from my HTC One M8
    09-10-2014 02:00 AM
    Well, I don't think warranty covers physical damage instead of it's only limited with the software issue and the hardware issue which is left unattended over the .... so, nope you can't claim warranty for that.
    Well it doesn't show any damage outside (cracked screen or so ) so if the phone doesn't work well they should cover the warranty? Or they can see if the phone was damaged inside
    09-10-2014 02:02 AM
    It depends on what warranty you have. I purchased the Square Trade warranty and I am covered if I have an oops moment and drop or damage my phone. The OP needs to read his/her warranty.
    09-13-2014 01:56 PM