So about two weeks ago my camera stopped working. It's stuck in selfie mode. I've tried everything possible. Hard reset, safe mode reset, system update, and clearing data. I've only had this replacement for a little over a month. I didn't have no problems with the other one. I need help. I really don't know what else to do besides going up there, but I'm trying not to spend money...if I do. When I open snapchat, instagram, or Facebook and I want to flip the camera it doesn't work. It just goes start to the home screen.
    09-17-2014 10:22 PM
    Probably won't help, but what happens if u clear data in the camera settings ? Maybe give that a try or try clearing the cache by restarting the phone then hold power & volume down till the settings come up then use the volume keys to scroll to cache partition then use the power button to click it then constantly click & hold power & vol. Key up till another set of options come up then scroll down to clear cache partition. Hopefully this works

Tapatalk'n On The M8 ☕🐸
    Probably won't help, but what happens if u clear data in the camera settings ? Maybe give that a try or try clearing the cache by restarting the phone then hold power & volume down till the settings come up then use the volume keys to scroll to cache partition then use the power button to click it then constantly click & hold power & vol. Key up till another set of options come up then scroll down to clear cache partition. Hopefully this works

Tapatalk'n On The M8 ☕🐸
    B. Diddy likes this.
    09-17-2014 10:34 PM
    If that doesn't work, I'd contact HTC for another replacement.
    09-17-2014 10:39 PM