Calendar forgetting events?

Knyte

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
I noticed that after the latest update on VZW my calendar no longer "remembers" all of my events. I also tried using the google calendar app and it does the same thing. If I change the reminder time and save, the calendar will update accordingly but after a few hours it "forgets" everything that was updated. I even removed my gmail account and re added it with the same frustrating result. Adding to the frustration, my N7 has no issues seeing calendar events.

Anyone else on VZW, or any carrier for that matter, having this issue?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Go to Settings>Accounts-Google>[your Google account]​. Is everything checked on there, at least for what you want to sync?

Knyte

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
I did make sure everything was checked. It remembers some things from last week but not all and it has nothing for the future events that are supposed to be showing up. N7 and Google website still show proper events on the calendar.

Knyte

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
no joy... I even called HTC to see if they had any other things to try before suggesting the dreaded factory restore... nothing worked.. guess it's time for a note 4 or moto X / DROID.. lol

Knyte

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Well I pulled the trigger and did a factory data reset... it didn't help. what a waste of time
VZW wants to send out a CLNR.. I said I'll think about it. Now they want to edge me up to either another M8 or a different device. I said I'll think about it..

Benjamin_NYC

Banned
May 15, 2014
Visit site
Well I pulled the trigger and did a factory data reset... it didn't help. what a waste of time
VZW wants to send out a CLNR.. I said I'll think about it. Now they want to edge me up to either another M8 or a different device. I said I'll think about it..

What's there to think about? Your device is malfunctioning. Get a new one.

Posted via the Android Central App

Knyte

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Yeah, I went with the Moto X 2014. Still a little disgruntled about the data or voice but not both on VZW(until this VoLTE crap becomes the norm). This should hold me over until the nexus 6 is in stock.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz