Do you think the new iphone beats m8??

Status
Not open for further replies.

TriBeard92

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
It's the most tempted I've been by an iPhone, and I love that the screen is finally big enough for me to type on. That being said, iOS still doesn't do much for me, and I like the speakers, memory card, larger and higher resolution screen, etc more.

Posted via Android Central App

puch96

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
They are just two different phone platforms. For different audiences.
Cannot compare apples to HTCs.

cuffs50

May 9, 2012
Visit site
No matter how you slice it Apple will most likely always be behind Android. Took them this long to make a phone with a large enough screen actually worth having.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
No matter how you slice it Apple will most likely always be behind Android. Took them this long to make a phone with a large enough screen actually worth having.

That's how we as android enthusiasts feel but iPhone/iOS enthusiasts feel that the android experience, by its very nature, is behind. That's fine that they think that, it effects us not at all, not even a little bit. ...ignorance is often bliss.

NEXUS_HTC_PS

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
The camera. That's it. I know, I love the camera on my M8! I have three kids that I take pics of constantly. 1700 pics in 5 months. I use the filters and the duo effects,literally, ALL THE TIME! I do wish the camera was a little higher megapixel with OIS! I played with the camera on an iPhone 6 at a Wal-Mart display. The damn thing is amazing. Taken side by side with the M8 on auto, there's no mistaking the difference. I will never buy a phone based solely on the camera. The HTC One M8 beats the iPhone on EVERY other front. The iPhone doesn't even come close to the experience the M8 can offer. That can also be said of other UIs from other OEMs. In my opinion HTC and Sony have THE best and most useful skins of the Android OEMs. That's my opinion. Take it or leave it!

I Can Be Your Hero

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
The iPhone 6 looks like a good device and seems to have a pretty excellent camera. I'd take the camera of the iPhone 6 and would like that in my phone, but outside of that, I'm happy with the One M8.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Ladies and gentlemen, please keep discussion productive and on topic. Personal attacks, insults, taking threads off topic and other disruptive posting behaviors are not acceptable. If you do not like a post, please behave like an adult and move on, or if you feel it violates the forum rules, please report it. At no point should members be calling each other out in posts. Thread has been cleaned. Thanks!

Nisse Tuta

Oct 3, 2014
Visit site
IMO they are about even. It depends on what you want the most.
But for a change is not the iPhone that in my eyes win in build quality and design.

RockyMtnRedRaider

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
Screen resolution: M8, Expandable memory: M8, Build quality: M8, Speed: Tie, Widgets and customization: M8, Camera: iPhone 6, Speakers: M8. Bottom line: try them both and make your decision. I, for one, would never buy Apple - but won't bad mouth those who do.

neo905

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
Technology moves so fast that in even a phone released in the early part of a year can't be compared to a phone later in the same year. Comparing a Note 4 to an iPhone 6+ is a better comparison since they are released at the same time. Better off comparing the IPhone 6 to the M9 when it comes out early next year.

b_slow1

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Just to mix it up: I could see myself getting an iPhone 6 over the M8. Some consider the ability to tinker with Android to be a positive thing. Others feel that it leads to less than seamless experiences, which lead to lag and poor performance. iOS and it's apps just work. You can also expect to see a greater number of software updates for your device with iOS than with Android. The iPhone has the better camera, the Touch ID which is becoming useful, and arguably, a better form factor.

The only thing that really draws me to the HTC One phones are the Boomsound speakers. It's not enough for me to go in that direction though. (I am an Android user, but not HTC).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21