How do I change the font size and color on my HTC One M8 email?

johnlandseer

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site
HTC One M8 - email personalisation

Hi - so, love the HTC M8 - using the native email application - it uses black/red fonts as default.

Can I easily change the font colour? can I change the font? can I personalise the e-mail application - thx

shenfrey

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
Re: HTC One M8 - email personalisation

I am not sure, however I would recommend using "Mailbox" as your default mail client. Its simple, clean and I believe you can store any of your accounts on there. I am also not too sure on wether you can change the colour/style of fonts on Mailbox either.

Still, I only recommend this because the beauty of Android is you have options : )

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site

The only way I found to change the mail app's colors is with the themes selection in the phone's main settings. That also means color changes system wide. The font system fonts may also affect the mail app, but haven't played with that option to know.

Benjamin_NYC

Banned
May 15, 2014
Visit site

Hi - so, love the HTC M8 - using the native email application - it uses black/red fonts as default.

Can I easily change the font colour? can I change the font? can I personalise the e-mail application - thx

I've never seen red font on mine, unless you mean the account name. It makes the first blue, the second red, and the third green.

Is that what you mean?

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae