I have started using it now, its actually a really nice looking lock screen. It looks STUNNING on the HTC's display and it has nice animation transitions.

The only problem is you lose most of the gestures (You can still double tap to turn on the display) however since I only used one of them anyway, this is no loss to me. You can even add shortcuts.

So try it out guys, see what you think : )

P.S if anyone has any other suggestions, i'd like to hear them. One of the best things about having an Android device is you can breathe new life with these lock screens and launchers at any time.
    10-11-2014 03:15 PM
    I have started using it now, its actually a really nice looking lock screen. It looks STUNNING on the HTC's display and it has nice animation transitions.

The only problem is you lose most of the gestures (You can still double tap to turn on the display) however since I only used one of them anyway, this is no loss to me. You can even add shortcuts.

So try it out guys, see what you think : )

P.S if anyone has any other suggestions, i'd like to hear them. One of the best things about having an Android device is you can breathe new life with these lock screens and launchers at any time.
    I am absolutely dedicated to ACDisplay!!! THE MOST USEFUL lock screen EVER!!!
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...chep.acdisplay

Nothing else I've ever used even comes close. All gestures work flawlessly as well!

Posted via Android Central App
    10-11-2014 07:13 PM
    I am absolutely dedicated to ACDisplay!!! THE MOST USEFUL lock screen EVER!!!
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...chep.acdisplay

Nothing else I've ever used even comes close. All gestures work flawlessly as well!

Posted via Android Central App
    I've actually just started using this one as well recently. I don't see myself getting rid of it anytime soon.
    10-11-2014 07:44 PM