Swappa HTC One M8 S-off

passion4tech

Banned
Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
I recently checked out Swappa and I stumbled upon this HTC One M8 listing. I really liked this listing, the price is really good and the phone is rooted, unlocked bootloader, and s-off. I really wanted to buy this phone, however, there are stuck pixels on the screen. Even though there are stuck pixels on the screen they really are not that noticeable. I'm a nice guy so I'll let someone else buy this phone. I really wanted this phone mainly because it's s-off but I think I don't need s-off anymore.

HTC One M8 (Sprint) For Sale - XQJ559 - $363 > Swappa

Last edited:

thatguy97

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
Re: Should I buy this phone?

Depends on how many there are I have a dead pixel on my n7 and it doesn't bother me I assume dead and stuck r different?

Posted via Nexus 7 2013 or verizon Galaxy S5 or maybe one day through my moto 360

passion4tech

Banned
Sep 1, 2014
Visit site

I thought you just got a new phone because your old one had stuck pixels?

Posted by my Nexus 7 (2013)

I got rid of my old phone with stuck pixels and now I have a new phone with no stuck pixels. I initially cared about s-off and I wanted to buy the phone with struck pixels because of s-off but now it's not a big deal to me anymore :)

dty06

May 14, 2014
Visit site

I got rid of my old phone with stuck pixels and now I have a new phone with no stuck pixels. I initially cared about s-off and I wanted to buy the phone with struck pixels because of s-off but now it's not a big deal to me anymore :)

If you want s-off, just use Sunshine. It costs $25 but it works amazingly well and it works fast. Three minutes and you're back in the OS, confirmed S-Off and everything.

Better than buying a new phone, yeah?

whitelunchbag

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
Re: Stuck Pixels are not a big deal, but....

It's totally easier to buy a new phone with s-off than just using Sunshine on the one you have

/s

Posted by my Nexus 7 (2013)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance