the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
I've only downloaded it about 30 minutes ago and I can't see anything different apart from the camera. I was randomly forced to download Skype and my Google Drive account received a bump up to 100gb in size (which it was already at) the phone still feels just as fast and smooth so no complaints here :)

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Oh I found one lol :) when you press the volume rockers to adjust the volumes you now have the option to set notifications volume separate from ringtone just by unticking the box

Posted via the Android Central App

mrbootcrm

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Oh I found one lol :) when you press the volume rockers to adjust the volumes you now have the option to set notifications volume separate from ringtone just by unticking the box

This has been there all along. Or is there a change to the feature?

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I just checked and it's on mine on 4.4.3, but you have to press the volume rocker then the settings button to bring up the link option. Are you saying it's the same on 4.4.4, or the check box shows on the basic volume pop-up without going to settings?

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
I just checked and it's on mine on 4.4.3, but you have to press the volume rocker then the settings button to bring up the link option. Are you saying it's the same on 4.4.4, or the check box shows on the basic volume pop-up without going to settings?

No, its the same as 4.4.3 I just didn't notice the settings button before :)

BruceCk

May 25, 2014
Visit site
I noticed the Network Mode under Mobile Network Settings has been re-labelled just as 2G / 3G / 4G rather than the techy names they used before that many people probably don't understand.

badbrass

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
The magnetometer appears to be fixed, so the compass app points the right direction now.
Bluetooth can see my headset now. Under 4.4.3, all it could see was laptops.

Whyareallthegoodnamestaken

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
I thought that I hadn't seen that file manager before plus flashlight means I can uninstall the flashlight app I had installed 😁
Yeah it's nice to have a nice flashlight app that's isn't cheap looking or full of ads lol.

The file manager was definitely in the update before this one though. It's the number one thing people were looking forward to in 4.4.3 because of the sd card restrictions.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Verizon really surprised me this time. Not just for the file manager, but how quick this update was released too. I figured this would have taken until Christmas for us to get 4.4.4.

I can already tell I'm not going to use the flashlight. The one I already installed had a widget I could use (handy on the lock screen), but the stock one doesn't. I use it fairly often, so the widget is actually the deciding factor for me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar