bad case

Akshay AB

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
My HTC one m8 was provided with a very bad protective case which is diff from Wat I had seen with my friends from UAE.I bought it from Kerala .the protective case is so cheap that using it has resulted in causing problems to my phones exterior.it has resulted in losing paint falling of HTC logo and now my phone fell from my friends hand as the cover has become lose.
It is so defective and worthless that I had to pay for my shateered screen which does not cover the warranty. what should I do.Wen I contacted the people of authorised service they said it does not come under any warranty and I am fed up from using this phone .I also need to know the cost of getting a new screen and also wish to complain about the service provided in Kochi as the cluster scratches to my metal casing and caused other defects like no 3d motion while tilting after getting a service....Wat should I do need help ..I hav never felt like this while using my I phone

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I'm not sure what we can do to help, since this is a community forum, without any association with any companies or manufacturers. To a large extent, you need to make your own decisions about how good or bad a case is. It sounds like they gave you the case for free--that should have been a clue right there that it wasn't very high quality.

Damage from accidents is not covered under warranty. Warranties cover manufacturer defects, and it isn't considered a defect if a device falls, causing a shattered screen. A manufacturer's warranty also wouldn't cover a poorly made 3rd party case. If you buy additional insurance for a phone, that usually covers accidental damage, although you usually have to pay a deductible (usually around $100) in order to get a replacement phone through the insurance company. I'm not sure if insurance is typically available where you live, but it's very common in the US.

Sorry we can't be of more help!