Galaxy Note 10 Deal: BOGO at Verizon!
    I have and HTC ONE m8 everything stock I´ve never even rooted the device and 3 days ago I dropped my phone and it didn´t look that bad it dented the aluminium but everything else seemed fine until I turned it off, and when i tried to turned it on the phone was not reacting, it was stuck on recovery mode or something but didn´t let me quit and reboot the phone, plese I´m desperate and HTC doesn´t have support in my country so I can´t take it to them.
    Attached Thumbnails How do I get out of recovery mode?-htc-one-m8.jpeg  
    10-28-2014 06:32 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! A drop onto a hard surface can cause some significant damage, even if it looks ok on the outside. That's why a good shock-absorbing case is always helpful.

On that HBOOT menu, can you scroll to Recovery? Follow the steps here, and see if you can select Reboot System Now: http://forums.androidcentral.com/htc...tc-one-m8.html
    Welcome to Android Central! A drop onto a hard surface can cause some significant damage, even if it looks ok on the outside. That's why a good shock-absorbing case is always helpful.

On that HBOOT menu, can you scroll to Recovery? Follow the steps here, and see if you can select Reboot System Now: http://forums.androidcentral.com/htc...tc-one-m8.html
    10-28-2014 11:40 AM