Alright, so I got this phone not too long ago, but now I am having a major issue with my Google services acting non-responsive or not working when I am on data. If I try searching from something on chrome or type in a weblink, it acts non-responsive and doesn't take me to the link. If I use voice commands with Google now, the mic acts like it's trying to process what I said before giving me an error message that google services can't be reached. If I try to access the play store while on data, it doesn't work. Google maps also acts like it can't work. Every so often the chrome browser works again before not working. The only time all my Google services work flawlessly is when I am on wifi.

What is the problem with my phone, and how do I solve it??
    11-05-2014 09:37 PM
    Is it acting up when you you Google search/now? I was having the same issue.

Posted via Android Central App
    11-06-2014 07:14 AM
    11-06-2014 07:15 AM
    Hmm... I haven't tried this yet, but I'm going to try it. One thing that at least improved my google services by at least 80-90% (but hasn't completely eliminated the issue) is turning off 2-step verification with my google account (why would this be an issue, I have no clue).

Thank you for the response, I am definitely going to try this out :thumbsup:
    11-08-2014 09:59 PM
    Alright, so I got this phone not too long ago, but now I am having a major issue with my Google services acting non-responsive or not working when I am on data. If I try searching from something on chrome or type in a weblink, it acts non-responsive and doesn't take me to the link. If I use voice commands with Google now, the mic acts like it's trying to process what I said before giving me an error message that google services can't be reached. If I try to access the play store while on data, it doesn't work. Google maps also acts like it can't work. Every so often the chrome browser works again before not working. The only time all my Google services work flawlessly is when I am on wifi.

What is the problem with my phone, and how do I solve it??
    05-05-2015 09:57 PM