Ok So I accidentally clicked refresh library and now I have several playlist of the same name. For example: American songs, American songs(1), Asian songs, Asian songs(1), etc...

When I click on the playlist under (This Computer), the delete button is grayed off. Although there are times where I could "delete" but it still did not delete the playlist. What gives? How do I completely remove these copies or everything in general? Thank you.
    11-13-2014 11:10 PM
    Hi, I don't know if you're using a Mac or Windows, but I found a workaround (that's not that user-friendly) by deleting the HTC Manager Cache. It won't delete any of your files, but it'll take a while for HTC Sync Manager to start back up. If you're on a Mac, it should be in your /Users/[username]/Library/Caches/com.htc.HTC-Sync-Manager

Note that the Library folder won't show up on the Finder, you have to go through the terminal to do it.

I think the equivalent folder on a Windows should be under {drive}\Documents and Settings\{user}\Application Data\

Let me know if this helps. I basically just deleted the Cached htc folder and let the program repopulate all the data slowly. I restart HTC Sync Manager a couple of times afterwards to pick up my iTunes library instead of pressing the refresh button.
    01-15-2015 10:56 AM
    I also hate this program with HTC Sync Manager. For Windows users, to delete or remove the annoying copied playlists:

C:\users\your_name\AppData\Local\HTC MediaHub\Music

Start deleting sh!t until you can't delete. That will clear all the playlists. You're welcome.
    09-03-2015 01:02 PM
    Rogue playlists obliterated! Top tip! Thanks.
    02-01-2016 03:17 PM