Hi. I accidentally clicked to forget our Wi-Fi network on my tablet today because our internet was acting up and I don't have the password memorized and I cannot find where it was written down at either. Our computer is broke at the moment and I cannot get it to pass this scan in the beginning so I cannot get the password of off their. The password is different then the one on the router; we made our own up. I have searched the internet on how to look it up on your Android phone and though mine isn't 'rooted' or whatever, i know it can be done. It is getting reallh frustrating because i really need to get on the internet on my tablet but i need my password. Can someone please, in English, non-techy speak, in a few steps, tell me how to look it up on my phone please? I would really appreciate it. It's very aggreviating, especially since our stupid computer broke and i have been reduced to editing photos and blogging on my tablet. Thank you, a hundred times over in advance. Good evening.

Posted via the Android Central App on HTC One M8
    [outside linkage edited by Moderator]
    12-10-2014 06:20 PM
    You can reset the router, it should have a reset switch.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4
    12-10-2014 06:40 PM